• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в этой теме

#1 Miro Mojo

Miro Mojo

Говорим про Канаду

• Тех.поддержка
  • 85 сообщений

Отправлено 21 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander - has been ousted by former Liberal MP Mark Holland in the riding of Ajax.

#2 Miro Mojo

Miro Mojo

Говорим про Канаду

• Тех.поддержка
  • 85 сообщений

Отправлено 21 October 2015 - 01:02 PM

Test.

suzuki.05
When Alexander was elected, even though he was a Conservative, I had hopes that he would comport himself with dignity and honesty. Didn't happen. He was dragged down to the low levels of the Con party. Too bad the potential was lost.

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
Old Cynic
Flag
Old Cynic
@suzuki.05 

I've heard several of the press say he was a very good ambassador but when he entered politics he became ultra-partisan, and unpleasant. Too bad.

20 hours ago  
  Like Like  Share
Sextant
Flag
Sextant
@Old Cynic He was responsible for the 'Canada in Kandahar' debacle. Very gung ho on US militarism in Afghanistan. NOT a good Ambassador therefore.

18 hours ago  
  Like Like  Share
CanadaV
Flag
CanadaV
MULTI CULTURAL PARLIAMENT 

It is not CHANGE Canadians WANT. 

We need TRUTHFUL POLITICIANS who will ALL WAYS REMEMBER He or She was ELECTED by CITIZENS to GOVERN the COUNTRY & take GOOD DECISIONS, go in the RIGHT PATH, INCLUSIVE, etc. Not to UNDERMINE the ELECTORS wanting to DICTATE & RULE THEM. Not LISTEN to THEM; PUSH DOWN OWN IDEOLOGY, DIVIDE, FEAR MONGER, etc. 

Some of the incumbents who have lost their seat now are SET for LIFE with a FULL PENSION. One has to SERVE in the Armed Forces for 20... » more

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
NWRokk
Flag
NWRokk
@CanadaV Improper capitalization is a sign of illiteracy. Capitalizing a few words for emphasis is acceptable, but not what you have done. Please note that it's illiterate people like you who are most easily swayed by emotional arguments rather than logic. You can improve yourself. Please do.

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
Old Cynic
Flag
Old Cynic
@NWRokk 
Oh don't be bitter. The Harper Conservatives lost and I'm sure when Harper stops sulking he'll find a job, possibly as a lecturer in English grammar.

20 hours ago  
  Likes Like  Share
IvanNano
Flag
IvanNano
He never was and never will be ready.

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
Bentley R.
Flag
Bentley R.
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead.

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
Barfin' em' right back at ya
Flag
Barfin' em' right back at ya
An arrogant attitude will be remembered by the public long after the sweet smell of successes wears off.

18 hours ago  
  Likes Like  Share
Calgary_rocks
Flag
Calgary_rocks
A key quote in the 2015 media that I will remember for a long time was Trudeau's reaction to the death of Syrian child Alan Kurdi, “You don’t get to suddenly discover compassion in the middle of an election campaign,” Trudeau told reporters, referring to Chris Alexander, the candidate for Ajax, and former immigration minister, who announced earlier on Thursday that he has temporarily suspended his election campaign. “You either have it, or you don’t, and this government has ignored the pleas of... » more

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
I_m_Canadian
Flag
I_m_Canadian
Now we will see if the price of fuel goes back up in Ajax. 
For years it was much lower than the cost per litre in Toronto.

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
JefOneF
Flag
JefOneF
This is good for our country. We were really being taken for a ride. Let`s just hope it isn`t too late.

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
Chinagirl22
Flag
Chinagirl22
He is the reason I still cannot vote. I don't feel sorry for the cons. Takes two to three years to process a citizenship application. Cic is so ineifficient.

23 hours ago  
  Likes Like  Share
mo
Flag
mo
well, at least this one didn't get his 6 years in, so we don't have to pay for him forever. the $180k severance is bad enough!

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
kennycanuck
Flag
kennycanuck
Alexander and others of his ilk is the very reason that majority governance is dangerous.

23 hours ago  
  Likes Like  Share
Leo
Flag
Leo
The majority has spoken. Good ridding.

1 day ago  
  Like Like  Share
120 plus
Flag
120 plus
Alexander knew that mommy's boys don't last in politics's

1 day ago  
  Like Like  Share
Old Cynic
Flag
Old Cynic
Chris Alexander's clumsy and mean handling of the Syrian refugee crisis likely cost him the election. 

Because the election campaign was so long Trudeau improved and was increasingly seen by the voting public as more competent and suitable to lead the government. The extended campaign that Harper thought would give him an advantage proved to be a mistake, the attack ads became stale and ineffective and the lies and exaggerations from the conservatives became distasteful. (and unbelievable) Even... » more

19 hours ago  
  Like Like  Share
optimist
Flag
optimist
This night keeps getting better.

1 day ago  
  Likes Like  Share
PeterMcGuire
Flag
PeterMcGuire
Pop goes the Weasel

21 hours ago  
  Likes Like  Share
open minded 
Flag
open minded
Next posting will be ,,,, Ambassador Alexander of Afghanistan ... yayyyy

23 hours ago  
  Likes Like  Share
RS
Flag
RS
I'm very happy he's gone! Hope that the future Immigration Minister will speed up family reunification, because, instead of the 11 months requirement as stated in the Canada website, we've been waiting as of yet 15 months. Justin Trudeau said immediately if he wins. Let us see and wait.

0 посетителей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых